INCOME TAX EMPLOYEES FEDERATION
Manishinath Bhawan A-2/95 Rajouri Garden,New Delhi-110 027
www.itef.blogspot.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefax. 2510 5321; 6543 1807
28th December, 2011
N O T I C E
Notice is hereby given under Article IXA (iii) of the Constitution of the ITEF for the 28th All India Delegates Conference of ITEF to be held at Mehsana(Ahmedabad) on 21st February, 2012 to 24th February, 2012 to discuss the following agenda :
1. Condelence resolutions;
2. Confirmation of the minutes of the 27th Delegates Conference held at Mumbai from 10th February, 2009 to 14th February, 2009.
3. Presentation, consideration, discussion and approval of the report and accounts submitted by the Secretary General on behalf of the Central Working Committee of the ITEF.
4. Matter for consideration and decision under article XVIII of the Constitution, if any.
5. Amendment to the Constitution.
6. Discussion and adoption of the Report of the Chairman, Election Commission and the Disciplinary Committees, if any.
7. Discussion on Departmental issues and problems. (The Secretariat will circulate the items with brief in due course)
8. Discussion on Common issues concerning Central Govt. employees and adoption of resolutions thereon. (The Circle General Secretaries and members who desire to move resolutions for discussion at the Conference on departmental and common issues must send the same so as to reach the CHQ by 25th of January 2012.
9. Discussion and adoption of resolutions on policy and programmes.
10. Presentation of the Budget estimate for the ensuing three year and adoption of appropriate resolutions to strengthen the financial position of the ITEF(CHQ).
11. Discussion on matters connected with the journal Aayakar.
12. Discussion and adoption of appropriate resolutions on the nomination of members to Departmental Council and National Council JCM.
13. Election of Office-bearers for the ensuing term of office.
14. Selection and appointment of the Members, Advisory Committee, Chairman, Disciplinary Committee, Chief Election Commission and Auditor.
15. Any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
Ashok B. Salunkhe