J O I N T C O U N C I L O F A C T I O N
Income tax Employees Federation
Income tax Gazetted Officers Association
Manishinath Building, A/2/95 Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. 110027
Tel: 2510 5324 Telefax: 2513 1593
Ashok B Salunkhe / Rajesh Menon
No. Dated: 20th August, 2010
Central Board of Direct Taxes,
North Block, New Delhi – 110 001
Notice is hereby given that members of the Income Tax Employees Federation and Income Tax Gazetted Officers Association under the banner of Joint Council of Action, will go on one day's strike on 7th September, 2010.
The charter of demands in pursuance of which the employees will embark upon the said one day strike action is enclosed herewith. A copy of the strike notice dated 13th August, 2010 addressed to the Cabinet Secretary, Rashtrapathi Bhawan Annexe, New Delhi – 110001 by the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers is also enclosed, for your reference and records.
Ashok B Salunkhe / Rajesh D Menon
Joint Convenors - JCA
Encl: Charter of Demands.
Charter of Demands.
1. Price rise of essential commodities to be contained through appropriate corrective and distributive measures like universal PDS and containing speculation in commodity market.
2. Concrete proactive measures to be taken for linkage of employment protection in the recession stricken sectors with the stimulate package being offered to the concerned entrepreneurs and for augmenting public investment in infrastructure.
3. Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measures for violation of labour laws.
4. Steps to be taken for removal of all restrictive provisions based on poverty line in respect of eligibility of converge of the schemes under the Unorganized Workers Social Security Act 2008 and creation of National Fund for the Unorganized Sector to provide for a National Floor Level Social Security to all unorganized Sector workers including the contract/casual workers in line with the recommendation of National Commission on Enterprises in Unorganized Sector and Parliamentary Standing Committee on Labour.
5. Disinvestment of shares of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) is not resorted to for meeting budgetary deficit and instead their growing reserve and surplus is used for expansion and modernization purpose and also for revival of sick Public Sector Undertakings.
6. Fill up all vacant posts and lift the ban on recruitment.
7 Stop outsourcing/contractorisation of Governmental functions
8. Regularise all daily rated workers/employees/;Grameen Dak Sewaks and remove the ceiling on compassionate appointments; end the discrimination in the bonus ceiling of GDS employees.
9. Withdraw PFRDA bill and extend the statutory defined benefit pension scheme to all Government employees
10. Guarantee right to strike as a fundamental right of employees.
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS
A/2/95 Rajouri Garden
New Delhi. 110 027
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 011 2510 5324
Fax: 011 2510 5324
Mobile: 98110 48303
Dated: 13th August, 2010
The Cabinet Secretary
Rashtrapathy Bhawan Annexe
New Delhi. 110 001
This is to give notice that the employees who are members of the affiliates of the Confederation of Central Government employees and workers will go on one day's strike on 7th September, 2010. The charter demands in pursuance of which the employees will embark upon the one day strike action is enclosed.